Stranded On An Island, represented by M Chrétien, is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site of the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés.
Your continued browsing of this site constitutes your unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site")
This site is certified
Developed by System Integrium21, rue des Campanules, 34070 Montpellier
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher")
Chrétien Alexis21, rue des Campanules, 34070 Montpellier
SIRET: 89444312600012Tel: +33(0)6 52 77 32 56
Send an email
Publication manager: Chrétien Alexis
Texts : Chrétien Alexis
1.3 Ionos (hereinafter "the host")
1&1 IONOS SARL7, place de la Gare, BP 70109, 57200 Sarreguemines C
SIRET: 43130377500016+33 (0)970 808 911
Send an e-mail to 1&1 IONOS SARL
Article 2 - Site access
Access to and use of this site is for strictly personal use only. You undertake not to use this site or the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by current intellectual property laws.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly forbidden. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not imply acceptance of said use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, or restrict access to the site or certain parts of the site to a specific category of Internet users ;
- Remove any information that could disrupt operations or contravene national or international laws
- Suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or any of its functions
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you
- as a result of using the site or any service accessible via the Internet
- as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it in this respect
Should the publisher be the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from such proceedings
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The creation by users of hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden without prior written authorization from the publisher
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. Should the publisher grant its authorization, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation on the part of the publisher to justify its decision
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights whatsoever to the content of such links
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the publisher
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and for statistical purposes to improve the quality of the site
The personal data collected is as follows:
To use the contact form
- First and last name
- E-mail address, telephone number
- Data at the user's discretion in the message body
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- right of access: users may exercise their right of access to their personal data by using the contact form below. In this case, before exercising this right, the publisher may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify the accuracy of the data
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the publisher is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated
- The right to data deletion: users can request the deletion of personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws
- The right to limitation of processing: users may request the publisher to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD ;
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
- the right to portability: they can request that the publisher return the personal data they have provided to them for transmission to a new platform
You may exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 21, rue Frédéric Bazille, 34000 Montpellier
Or by email
All requests must be accompanied by a signed photocopy of a valid identity document, and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility of organizing the fate of data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on their site.
Article 9 - Use of data
Personal data collected from users is used to contact you, manage your order and your customer profile by Stranded On An Island. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the "site". More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- use of the "site" contact form ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user
- Personalize e-mail to Stranded On An Island and send said mail ;
- contact by Stranded On An Island following the user's request via the contact form
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The "site" retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or support
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11 - Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access his/her data
- when the "site" uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data in the course of providing these services, and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data
- If required by law, the "site" may transmit data in order to pursue claims against the "site" and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures
Article 12 - Prohibition on dissemination of personal data
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that could constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons
The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect
Data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with current legislation
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application and this, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: CNIL website).
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: Manage cookies in your browser. For more info: Controlling cookies with CNIL tools.
By browsing this site, cookies from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal
This website uses a "cookie" when users navigate. This is the "tarte au citron" cookie, which saves your choice in terms of cookie management. If this cookie is present on your browser, the "tarte au citron" window will no longer open to ask you for your choice. We will not deposit third-party cookies until you have made your choice, which will disable the associated functionality
The main third-party cookies placed on your browser come from Google Analitycs. Their purpose is to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the service we provide to you
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs, articles and graphics published on this site belong to Stranded On An Island. Any reproduction, even partial, is forbidden
Article 15 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions of use are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to any specific jurisdiction conferred by a particular law or regulation
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave us a message through our contact form.